Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good night world~

Today was... A day. I didn't do as much work as I should've done, but honestly I'm still getting used to go to choir practice at night and damn, I always stop working too early! I don't work until the last minute because I was to leave my brain some time to rest and switch from "work mode" to "fun mode" it's not like doing YouTube isn't fun, but it's more like a free job and requires the attention of a job, choir practice is a Kiki with old ladies that are always so excited to see me, which I love. So... Yeah, I'll have to work hard tomorrow to make up for it, at least there's no practice on Friday, so that gives me more time.

Do you feel the need to give your brain time from work to fun? I'm very curios now. ~

Commenti

Post più popolari