Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good morning world

Aaaaaah! ~ I woke up at 9am today!(even before my alarm!) I'm so pumped about filming, I already filmed one other drawing, now I have to film a bunch because I plan to, hopefully, put out a video per day on October for Inktober~. It's a bit more complex to film now because I used to simply use the webcam and sit in front of it, but even if it's harder now I like it so much more! I really feel like I'm doing something that I like and that hopefully my Italian speaking followers will like (yup, voice over in Italian, I'm not so comfortable with my English or with my thiccc accent) anyway, yes, I'm changing my sleeping pattern drastically to have time to film a bunch, voice over a bunch and edit a bunch. Yaaaay~ I'm so excited!

Commenti

Post più popolari