Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good night world

Sometimes it's just really hard to be the one to see the good in the world and in a situation in general, having depression doesn't really help either, to help me do that I usually don't go on Facebook and I stay away from the news. Today, tho, the European law about copyright was approved and that, to me, only shows how old and rotten a human brain can be past a certain age, retirement is obviously a thing for a reason, so why do we have dinosaurs, that can't use a computer, decide about something that it's going to mainly affect amateur content creators that live on social media? I'm not a doctor so I'm not going to go to a surgeon to tell him how to do a heart transplant, so why should I listen to an overpaid ass, that has probably never done something creative in his life, about what I can or cannot draw/write about? Or even make memes about? I try to be this big ball of good vibes and positivity, but damn, I could really cut a bitch right now. Oh, also, Italy made a law about obligatory closing all activities on Sundays because "it ruins the family unit". Well, Mr Di Maio, it's not the grocery shop's owner's fault if your wife cheats on you specifically when you "work" on Sunday, so... Yeah, that's just stupid, my dude.

This day started off alright, then it just said "eeeh, ya know? Fuck it"

Commenti

Post più popolari