Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good night world

I honestly didn't do anything interesting today, I'm still struggling with my incredibly unstable motivation. I know it's going to be hard and I know I have to focus on living the moment, but when anxiety kicks in to remind you that you're wasting time, that there is no time, it's just hard to focus on the positive things. There are positive things, I know that, this blog is a positive thing, my renewed interest in photography and my will to actually leave the house to do it is a good thing, the burning passion that I have to sing and to play the guitar and the ukulele is a good thing, all of those are good things. They are small good things, maybe useless to most, but they're there and I shouldn't forget about them.

Commenti

Post più popolari