Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good night world

Boy oh boy, world, I'm struggling. I feel so tired and I feel like I did a lot of work for nothing! The voice over for tomorrow has been slightly corrupted and oddly enough it halved my double letters?(Yeah, don't ask) but I don't have time to record it again, my editing program decided it would be fun to start lagging so I just had to stop, it's so late and I'm too tired to have the patience to keep my zen if the program lags on me, I'll be able to finish tomorrow's video tomorrow morning. My anxiety I'd really feeding off of the fact that I have to finish it tomorrow AND do the day after tomorrow's video, having choir practice at night. My mind is struggling, my body is struggling and my self worth is feeling low. I hope that a good time of sleep will help.

Commenti

Post più popolari