Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good night world~

Well, the last post didn't work ahah, I hoped to have a nice kiki in the comments but, oh well. Before my sleeping pills knock me out I want to tell you a weird fact about me, I don't dream, almost at all, and when I do I either remember one very irrelevant detail about it or it's very detailed and very triggering, so... Yeah, sleeping is not fun for me. But I surely got better when I started to take melatonin to help my brain shut off, I used to take valerian root pills but those are better for anxiety during the day, the point is that it doesn't stop my brain from running at 1000mph but it just makes me feel soooo sleepy. Honestly, I'd love for my brain to slow down instead of having to fight it, but it's a nice change from having panic attacks at the thought of laying in bed, I'm too tired for them now.

Now, tell me about you, do you dream? And if you do, what's the nicest dream you can remember? ~

Commenti

Post più popolari