Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good night world~

Oh my God! I almost fell asleep without telling you anything! But honestly today was a pretty normal and nice day. I wrapped up the filming of inktober, now there's the whole editing and voice over thing to do, but the drawings are all done and I'm so happy!~ after this challenge, no more daily videos for a while, I think a good schedule would be having videos on Wednesday and Friday, and having a bonus video on Monday once in a while. I also wanted to touch on the fact that I haven't been doing YouTube for 2 whole years and I decide to come back when this whole broken code and dismantling on Google+ is going on, so... Yeah, another challenge, amazing. But hey, at least Google+ will be put to rest and hopefully without too much damage on YouTube's part.

Commenti

Post più popolari