Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good night world

Sometimes you are just the bottom of the food chain in certain situations and environments and that can be so frustrating. Right now I am exactly that. I've already explained my distaste for people who think are entitled to my stuff and my time, that think that what they're doing is waaaaaay more important that what I'm doing, and they need my stuff or my time. I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown, I'm tired, I've worked my ass off and I'm still as worthy as a used cumrag. I could respond, I could rebel, but honestly it's more satisfying to argue with a wall, or as I'm doing right now, just scream into the void hoping for someone to hear it and understand. I always try to stay positive, to stay happy and cheery, but even the smallest thing in a moment of weakness and stress can bring me back through years and years of self taught coping mechanisms and dealing with anger issues. I just started a journey that I love but it's pretty hard when the people that should love and believe in you the most just... don't have respect for that and it's so much harder when you're literally the black sheep of the family.

It sucks to be the artist in a family of scientists

Commenti

Post più popolari