Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good night world

I always want to be a positive ray of sunshine, but sometimes you just to get things you hate off of your chef, so sorry. I absolutely, with all my burning passion, despise when people think my time or what I do with it is worthless. I'm not talking about jobs and things like that, but about my actual relatives, they think they're absolutely entitled to ask me to do stuff when I'm already busy, get offended because I say that I'm busy(or guilt me into doing it when I have videos to film and edit) and not even bothering to get interested in what I'm doing. Maybe that's why I opened this blog in the first place, I've always felt like I needed some invisible person to just listen to me, without even reacting, just a pair of ears to talk off. I don't talk a lot out loud in real life, I just don't feel the need to bother a specific person with my presence, even if I like to talk and I like to explain things or give tips. Even right now, I'm gushing out on this post and I'm sure that someone will find this relatable and I'll make them feel less alone. That's why I like so much doing YouTube right now, I get to talk off the ears of a couple invisible people about something that I know and that I'm passionate about. If you feel like a weight on everybody's shoulder, I won't tell you that you're not, because I know for experience that you won't believe it, but I'll tell you that if the people around you truly love you, they're more than happy to carry it.

I love you

Commenti

Post più popolari