Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good night world

Ok so, my mic died, it was a cheap clip on that I attached to my phone to record voice overs. Well, not died, he decided that it didn't like my phone anymore so it started making it freak out every time I put it in, that's fun. I'm waiting to have a bit more money to buy a new mic, so I'll have to register directly with my phone. It's a bit frustrating, not gonna lie, the quality and cleanliness of the sound it's not the same at all. But it's okay, I planned to buy a desk mic anyway so I don't fidget with the cable so much while I talk.
Other than that everything is going okay, the real challenge of inktober is not to get lost thinking about all the things I can do after it's over, I already have a list, I'm excited about that. I don't pretend to make it into a career, but if my art has the chance to get more visibility why not?
I'm loving my work now, so that feels good, and my sleeping pattern is almost perfect and I rarely feel mentally drained from depression now.

Let's just see where this will take me.

Commenti

Post più popolari