Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Goooood morning world!

I'm in a tight time schedule and my anxiety is creeping in, telling me that it's not worth it and that procrastination is good! So that's not really the healthiest mind space, but I just need to calm down, ignore the surrounding sounds (like the road works right outside my window and my mom that decided to bang pots and pans starting at 8 am) and try to push through with tomorrow's video, it might not be top notch, but I'm gonna do it! I have to still record the voice over and edit the whole thing so wish me luck! I'll be honest, it's hard to avoid wanting to rip someone's head off when I can hear everything that's going on even with a flight of stairs and a hallway separating me from it.

Commenti

Post più popolari