Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good night world~


Now that the inktober sketchbook tour is in the past (I'm posting it here tomorrow) I can finally change content! Even if I have this overwhelming feeling of not knowing where to start, you know what I mean? I have so many ideas and I really have to think about what I want to put out first, maybe I'll start with another scheduled series, I seem to be good at those~ by the way, yeah, today's video is like half an hour long, but damn, that didn't discourage the four people that watched it! I honestly love longer video with lots of talking, but I didn't know other people would appreciate it.
The pic is kind of unrelated, I just took it a couple of days ago and edited it with some vintage feeling filter and forgot to post it! Shame on meeee~ love you always💛

Commenti

Post più popolari