Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good night world

It's been... rough, this past couple of days, I can't actually believe how much time my body is taking to recover from a panic attack, it was really intense, yes, but two days of fatigue? That seems like too munch. I've been spending most of my time in bed after that, my whole body feels so heavy and hard to control and it's just a mess, I feel like fainting every time I get up. I did something good today tho, thanks to the babes that follow me on instagram and art amino I decided to make "Drawing Tarots" monthly instead of weekly as I intended it to be, they're really beefy videos and right now, I honestly can't even think about doing something that long. My videos will still be on Wednesday, with the art videos, and Friday with Basic Witches, just doing something lighter too on Wednesday, for mine and my viewers' sake. So... yeah, anxiety has been bad, personal life has been bad, but sometimes it's just like that, it's not like we can have much control over it.

Commenti

Post più popolari