Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good night world ~

Aaaah~ today I managed to edit the whole video so quickly! I'm so happy about that, I'm honestly just happy about that. I'm still not doing great, I feel like I'm an unwanted guest in my own home, so that's not fun. I'm still sad about my camera, how could I not be? It was my baby and right when I redescovered my love for photography someone broke it. I still refuse to look at and talk to the person who broke it and I intend to keep it that way until she apologizes, maybe even after that, I'm just a tad tired of being treated like a doormat. You can be mad to a person and eventually cancel them even if they're family, you didn't signed up for that, keep that in mind. You have to demand respect, if you aren't respected then just walk off, if you have the chance.

Commenti

Post più popolari