Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good Night World~

Long time no see, mh? I've been procrastinating editing these last two days, but I really reeeeaaally got into just painting with acrylics and focus on that to relax. There's something about the long process of blending and layering that really let me just stop thinking and I really need that right now. Tomorrow I'll be back in full force, editing for wednesday and filming for friday, but these last two days I just looked at my planner and thought "You know what? I worked my ass off, I have time, fuck it" and I just took time to myself. I don't know if I'll upload the things I'm painting because they're quite... controversial in their meaning and the images themselves, so maybe I'll do a video called "Controversial Shit I Paint" or something~. I like my art to be shocking and beautiful, and I find that I finally got back to do that, which I love. What do you like to do to relax?

Commenti

Post più popolari