Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good night world ~

Editing, working, painting, that's how my day went, not so interesting. I like how the newest painting is turning out but, man, I wish I could do that shading and lighting that I manage to do on the nose all over the face, maybe it's a scale thing? No clue, but I really like my noses... Which is a weird sentence, but true..? I could go on for hours just blending the same spot, not to perfection, until it's exactly how I have it in my head, and I never have perfect blending in my head, it's not for me. I remember this one time, I was at school and I was doing some digital painting to pass the time and a special needs teacher, wasn't mine but he liked to hang out with all of us, was just in awe and told me these exact words "It's very Caravaggio, he would be proud." and since anxiety gave me the power of not being comfortable with compliments I was like "Hellllll yeeeeaaah", I basically made a fool of myself, but I still hear those words every time I work on lights and shadows with acrylics. I hope the dude is doing well, I kinda miss his energy and I remember the last day of school he gave me the tightest hug, I cried just a little. If you ever find yourself here wish you the best, you were great!

Commenti

Post più popolari