Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good Night World

Today I was supposed to wake up early, I didn't, I can't hear my alarm anymore and that's so annoying. I was supposed to film for friday, I didn't, because I woke up too late and everyone just love making all sorts of weird sounds when I'm supposed to film, that's just lovely, I can assure you. But other than that I'd say it was pretty uneventful, some painting, I've been working on this one painting for two days now and it's a lot, but I love how it's turning out, some humble brag on my insta stories about how good are my noses and just work, lots of it, I'm so tired even if I slept eleven hours, but that's to be expected with depression. Soooo I'll do the filming tomorrow, hopefully, and I should have Basic Bitches out on friday, if not, I'll have it up as soon as I can(?) but ideally it'll be friday, I just started, I can't already be non-consistent.

Commenti

Post più popolari