Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good night world

Okay so I finished the valerian root extract I used to take through the day and I can feel it, it's awful. I already take melatonin to go to sleep bu my sleeping anxiety cams back so strong, and I have restless sleep, I wake up cranky and depressed and I can't work. At the beginning I didn't think it was doing much, but now that I haven't been taking it for a couple of days I can feel the difference. Today I managed to do a lot, my Friday video is already done and ready to go, which is good, but I feel like I was too exhausted to give it my all at choir practice and I think I did shit, but I don't know if that's true or it's my actual anxiety telling me that I did. Wonderful, truly wonderful, I hope I can get my refill soon, honestly.

Commenti

Post più popolari