Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good night world~


Okay so... I binge watched Queer Eye today and I don't even regret it. Okay, talking about work, I was supposed to film for Friday and guess what? I felt actually gross, I'll do that tomorrow, but I have tomorrow's video already queued so I'm good to go with that, am I overworking myself for free? Yes. Do I think it'll be worth it in the long run? Meh. It does give me a reason to wake up in the morning, so... Worth it? I still have to violently fight anxiety induced procrastination, that's a real struggle for me, even if in high pressure and tight time situations I do my best, I don't want to have an heart attack at 19, you know what I mean? Not cute. OH! Something fun, today my teddy jacket arrived and it's the softest thing and it's so comfy and I love it so much, I don't know why but it gives me such a 70's vibe, you can see me rocking it in this pic, I love it so much ✨

Commenti

Post più popolari