Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good night world

So... I know everyone is talking about it, but I feel like it's not talked about enough, Art. 13, let's keep it simple, it could ruin lives and cost people their living. I'm an artist, a social media one, a "blogger" and a content creator on youtube (really small, but I'm there) and I feel like this is just a new way to ruin our future, honestly. I'm not the one to insult people freely, but why are old farts voting on the internet's future whem all they know are minions pics with shit written on it, creepy ass emojis with glitters and cat videos? We can potentially stop it, I'd love people to tween with the #Article13 and #SaveTheInternet accompanied with "it ain't it sis", but honestly, just use the hashtags, make them trending, it doesn't have to be a meme (even if that would be hilarious because memes would be banned too) just use it, we only have that, sign the petition on change.org, it's all we can do and then hope and after that... Maybe eat the rich? Guillotines worked pretty well for French people, we should think about it.

Commenti

Post più popolari