Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good Night World~

I'm hella exhausted, after my friend left, the first thing I did was going straight to editing Wednesday's video and it's sooooo long! I've managed to cut it from one hour and a half to a bit less than 40 minutes, but I still have a bit of it to edit, so maybe I'll be at 35-ish minutes. I honestly didn't think it'd came out that long, since it's with "live mic" and not with a voice over, and usually I'm so much awkward talking as I do other stuff, than just talking into a mic, I surprised myself, and I'm kind of impressed. After this first video after inktober I learned a lot, I'll have to talk a bit less and stay on topic a bit more ahah, I tend to ramble a lot since I think about 1000 things at the time. I'm really really happy about how it's coming out, even if it's really long, but if I have to do videos that I'd watch, I love me a podcast length video, it keeps me company, so I hope you like it too~

~Work hard for your dreams~

Commenti

Post più popolari