Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good night world

Today it's not been a good day, my digital camera has been broken and I had the worst panic attack of my whole life, at least I managed to take my mind off of it going to the movies to see The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, it's such a cute movie with beautiful imagery, highly recommend. So yeah, I've never had a full body panic attack, I was unable to move for 15 minutes, mouth hanging open gasping for air, eyes wide open but unfocused, arms stuck at a 90° angle and shaking uncontrollably, at least I have that experience now, I hope it doesn't happen ever again. I'm so sad that my camera has been broken by someone that I thought was smarter than that, it was my precious baby, I honestly cried a lot and just writing this makes me tear up again. I always try to stay positive, but when it's enough it's enough, I'm generous and nice but not stupid.

Commenti

Post più popolari