Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

Good night world

Okay, so, I know it's been a minute since I've posted here and I'm so sorry about that. With a not-working-so-well hand I find it easier to post brief stories on Instagram, but today I feel like I can type a bit better since I took a lot of meds. Soooo... It's crazy right now, my arm hurts like a bitch, I'm high on painkillers and I need my mom to be my caretaker, on top of that I have choir more than twice a week to rehearse for the concerts and my dumb kind heart accepted to do the Christmas eve and Christmas mass, because they needed more sopranos on top of that I also have to think about #SaveYourInternet because I ain't letting that shit fly and basically I'm stressed, I can't even think about youtube because even if I film something that's not art related I can hardly edit it so... Yeah, it's not good. The things that are good are... Uhm... I like singing and it's basically the only thing I can do since my dominant hand decided to be a cunt, I'm happy to help out with that, the clothes I ordered for black Friday are arriving and I fit into all of them and they're so cute and my painkillers are also treating my anxiety, the only downside to the painkillers is that my depression is showing through, so I'm really, really low energy and low spirit. I'd say that I'm spreading myself too thin, but someone has got to do it.

Commenti

Post più popolari