Passa ai contenuti principali

In primo piano

Winter Wonderland ✨❄️✨

 

night world

Guys, guys, I'm stressed, I'm stressed, I'm stressed. No good in the title because nothing is good right now! I feel like I'm the only one to care about #SaveYourInternet and that's bad and it's giving me a whole new level of hardcore anxiety, like, why do I have to get punished because people are literally stupid? Because, I'm sweet and dandy and all that, but if you're pro article 13, mate, you're literally fucking s t u p i d, i don't know what else to say! And even if you don't care, you're neutral to it, you're still stupid, my dude! If you don't do anything about it? I'm sorry, you're stupid too. I sincerely hope that I don't have stupid people reading this and following my blog, because it'll literally be pulverized because of ya'll, sitting on your ass all fine and dandy saying "oh, this ain't that bad" the problem is that it is that bad. And I bet my whole, giant, ass that those stupid people will be the first one to complain about it, I bet my whole fucking ass. Because that's how it works, if this shit goes through, at the very least, I won't be forced to read their complaints because they won't be able to share them.

DON'T BE STUPID, TWEET #SaveYourInternet AND CONTACT YOUR MEP

Commenti

Post più popolari